Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Me And My Brother Alone On A Island

One day I woke up to the noise of the waves crashing and I went down to the beach where the waka was 1 day before that when I got There the waka was gone.So I started to get scared because I was hungry and little I didn't know how to hunt I grabbed Wood and started to build my waka.


When I saw a Teenage boy crying I went up to him and said did you get left here to When he turned It was My brother I stayed with him to see if he was alright. He said I thought I was here alone We made a waka and looked for kai and water but there was nothing left my brother said look I see a waka floating in the water then…


We got our waka in the water then sailed away until we got to our family again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.