Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

snot writing

Last week in writing we did snot writing and it was really fun we made snot we GOT TO FEEL SNOT!!!

It looked like gooey, ooey, green stuff. It was disgusting like green jelly well I like jelly but eeewwww.
It smelt like hot degree acid. It smelt like dishwashing liquid and hand
sanitizer and soap.
It felt like disturbing green acid that keeps floating out of my hand and it was delicately freezing. It felt like dishwashing liquid, it felt really relaxing on my hands.
It went really fast when it turned on the acceleration ZZZOOOmmm       
Said the distrusting green snot when, like Flash, it speed off my fingers


It sounded like a bubbling gooey green monster that had been pulling faces at me when it came out of my hand, so I threw it into the container and said “haha you are just some green snot you snot snot snot monster”,  then he cried.  

It was loppey, sloppy, scared, snot!   

Image result for green slime monster

2 comments:

  1. WOW it is an awesome story. Maybe next time you could add more full stops. I remember doing that 3 weeks ago it was yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi im rhys,
    cool shot story i telly enjoyed it add some full stops
    but overall its good!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.