Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Awesome trip to Spencer park

Awesome trip to Spencer park

On Friday morning the whole syndicate of the Seniors went on a trip to Spencer park. We went there on a bus. We went on the bus with the Great bus Driver Alex and we weren't allowed to put our hands out the window,and once we got there we lined up in our home room the we first got told the rules no going to the toilet without the teacher's permission. So then we had
Image result for south hornby logomorning tea and then I found a water balloon in the bush  And I got to see all my friends from hornby primary school I got to see mikaere And my teacher fiea heather but now I'm Into south hornby that school if my class was a lollie is would be a pack of jelly beans cause we are the little jelly beans and the teacher is the big jelly bean if my class was a car it would be a red Ferrari cause we all wear red.This is what we made at the beach
and I loved to play on this tire thing
I felt joy playing on the playground
and Making stuff at the beach


Where did we go we went to the mystery Spencer park



Who was there room 6 7 and 8 and Mr breach Mrs mg Mrs jack and more


When the 10th Friday


Why for a trip


What for- for funerals for the PTA


Feelings Happy,fun,awesome,confident

1 comment:

  1. HI Neihana I like how you had some photo. They look cool and you have lost of writing It looks good ceep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.