Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

That Was Summer Poem






















Last week in writing we rote a That was summer poem so first what I had done
what I do I went on to cool text then I got this font for style points then I rite
I remember the sweet smell of summer then I did I remember the sweet
taste of Kentucky fried chicken. I remember seeing the sweet ocean breeze
then theirs the rest of the poem in the photo. Then My Best friend in the world Josiah did
a funny but cool at the same time then I took a screen shot of what the poem was then
screen shot the comment This was Recount writing.













4 comments:

  1. WOW great work Nate! i like how you put lost of "WOW" words but next time you could put full stops but other then that great work Nate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I meant Lots of "WOW" words great job

      Delete
    2. Sorry I meant Lots of "WOW" words great job

      Delete
    3. Thanks Cousin

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.