Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

The Beatles - Don't Let Me Down

Lyrics:

Don't let me down, don't let me down
Don't let me down, don't let me down

Nobody ever loved me like she does
Oh, she does, yeah, she does
And if somebody loved me like she do me
Oh, she do me, yes, she does

Don't let me down, don't let me down
Don't let me down, don't let me down

I'm in love for the first time
Don't you know it's gonna last
It's a love that lasts forever
It's a love that had no past

Don't let me down, don't let me down
Don't let me down, don't let me down

And from the first time that she really done me
Oh, she done me, she done me good
I guess nobody ever really done me
Oh, she done me, she done me good

Don't let me down, don't let me down
Don't let me down

The Beatles - Don't Let Me Down



Jesse from Winnipeg, Mbthis song is about him singing to his little buddy, he has met the woman of his dreams, she has pleased him in a way no one else ever.

Don't Let Me Down" is a song by the rock band the Beatles, recorded in 1969 during the Let It Be sessions. It was written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon McCartney. The band recorded the song with Billy Preston. 

Info About The Song.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Neihana!
    I really like how you put in the video of the song you chose. A really good blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofia! So original!

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.