Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

English - Questions

What is important to you right now?

Whanau & Friends


What are your goals for learning ENGLISH this year?

Learn how to become a better writer by the end of the year


What would help you achieve your goals in English?

Not peer pressuring me and letting me take my time in what im doing cause peer pressuring me will make me not want to do what im doing and just believe in myself.

  • What do YOU need to do to achieve these goals?
  • Take my time and do it at my own paste.

  • What could the teacher do to help you achieve your goals?
  • Not peer pressuring me so I can get it done at my own speed so I won't have to stress on what time I have to be finished by.

  • What could the class / your peers do to help you achieve your goals?
  • Communicate with me and not disagreeing to anything or anyone.

  • What could YOU do to improve learning conditions for others in this class?
  • Listen and don't talk when the teachers are talking, And not sitting with people im close with because I will get distracted easily and go off task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.