Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Physical Health

Physical Health
My body, my legs and arms and my waist.
P.E. helps improve my physical well being by pumping my blood, makes my heart stronger, makes my mind stronger, makes my muscles (Big Muscles) and calves strong. This makes me healthy.

I played rugby and I got a runaway and my legs got tired but I pushed myself to the try line and I dived. When I do P.E. it helps making my leg muscles stronger and more faster which being faster makes you fit and have physical health .
My Goal is... to try my hardest in life and try to get more fitter by running and doing more exercises which can help my muscles including Calves, Arms, and my bones to grow hard and strong
Reflect!... being physical active is really good for your bones and heart because for a saying you could be running when you can hear your heart pumping really fast it means your blood is pumping and pumping in your heart which is good for you physical health could be walking and metro jogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.