Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Freeze Frames Drama - Week 1

Taha Wairua - Spiritual Health 
For a Saying Your dad tells you do your best go hard bro and try your best
We go and visit my granddads grave, because we miss him and we want him to know we still have him with us and we will see him again one day. This makes me feel good because I’ve gone to see him and I feel close to him at these times. I know he looks over me.










Taha Whanau - 
help each other out and not get in trouble for fighting with my brother or sisters. We go and see my Nan because her husband my granddad past away last year which is very sad so sometimes we go see her to make her feel that we are there for her















Taha Tinana - Physical Well being 
My body, my legs and arms and my waist.
P.E. helps improve my physical well being by pumping my blood, makes my heart stronger, makes my mind stronger, makes my muscles (Big Muscles) and calves strong. This makes me healthy.

I played rugby and I got a runaway and my legs got tired but I pushed myself to the try line and I dived. When I do P.E. it helps making my leg muscles stronger

P.E. helps my spiritual well being by giving me the chance to do my best, push myself, make sure I give things a go. It would make my granddad proud if I was doing my best.  






Taha Hinengaro - Emotional and mental Well being 
I feel bad when i have a fight with my whanau members because it affects my mental and emotional well being and it makes me feel bad - I like it when we don’t fight because then we can get along and do stuff together.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.