Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Science Badges

In Science we have been looking at science badges I have been looking at Sports Science


Sports science also sports and exercise science,sports medicine or exercise physiology is a discipline that studies how the healthy human body works during exercise, and how sport and physical activity promote health and performance from cellular to whole body perspectives.
For example what is the aim of sports the, aim of sports is to have fun and have a good time sometimes people have ups and downs in sport like in league man the warriors are doing well as and yea like that.
I picked sports science because I love sports and because it gets me fit and more better at league then more stuff i'm way better at fortnite but yea that is why I picked sport science because it is my favourite thing to do in my free time.
Image result for warriors leagueImage result for sports

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.