Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Lino Cutting

In Art we have been learning how to lino cut. I have been using the cutting tools but I cut myself last week because it is so hard to control. I Kind of like lino cutting because it gives you a lot to do plus it is really fun.

1. Describe your work. Create 3 sentence to answer the following: what is it 
    a picture of, what shapes have you used, what was your inspiration

2. Did you have any trouble creating this piece? if so what happened? (2 Sentences).  


3. Does your work have any meaning? Are you trying to give the viewer a message?
    (1 or 2 Sentences)

4. what are you enjoying about creating this piece? what could you do better? (2 Sentences).


5. What have you learned? (1 Sentences)

Answers-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. For the first step I had to draw the Nike tick then the next step I put it on another page 
    then I put my name on top of it then I Put it on the lino sheet then I had to carve the lino off      around the Nike tick and my name

2. I did have trouble at first because I cut myself on my finger. Then I had trouble because It        hurt my finger because it was bleeding and I put on a plaster. I got over it now so now I            can do the lino cut perfectly without cutting myself.

3. My work has a meaning because I like the Nike tick. I like my name on the Nike tick                  because of the N because it has a lot of style. 

4. I am enjoying the fact that I get to create my favorite logo with my name on it . I like that I          can just let all my ideas out onto one logo.  

5. I have learned how to lino cut and how to transfer it on a paper to a lino sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.