Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Friends Work

This Is some of my friends work If you want to Give him feed and his name is Adelaide and here Is his work

On Monday we played chuck the chicken with Katie and Nathan and my inquiry class.We played chuck the chicken with the cow instead.I was so excited but We needed to hear the teams because people weren't listening so Nathan had shout out to sort out the teams.We started to play and I passed It around and around.I was happy because each people were waiting for their turns and giving the other peoples turn.We were all having integrity because we said that we all had a turn so we moved on.


I started laughing and laughing and laughing because christian throw the cow outside of the window and he ran around the circle and I couldn’t stop laughing.I was happy and we moved on to the other activate and I was surprised that we were kind of winning but I thought that there was going to be no winner.


But then it was getting boring because It was about to finish and but there was no sign of any Teams winning but I was happy because we put  teamwork into our teams.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.