Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

In your blog, write an ending to this short story. It should be approximately 10-20 sentences long.There code be a explosion In the background and then Usain bolt comes out If I was sitting at the ceremony I would have been so happy
because I am at the Olympics and I have never been to the Olympics
and I would have cheered for new Zealand and other country.Kenya would be awesome and seeing the closing ceremony and see the fireworks and the fire come up and see the athlete and the  new Zealanders
and see some rugby players at the closing ceremony.
I would see the gymnastic and the runners and seeing
Usain bolt and races and rugby players and seeing Rio
and the stadium.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.