Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016


At the first ever Paralympic Games in Rome, the athletes competed in eight sports. Cycling was one of them. For the cycling event, two people compete together as a team one of the people has a disability and the other does not.


C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Paraclycing team (NZ).jpg














Here is a picture of a para-cycling team from New Zealand and they at the moment I'm Talking about Paralympics If I was asked to complete in a tandem I would Pick my Dad Because I feel safer with my dad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.