Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Crossword - English

What am I learning?
I am learning visual and sound techniques used widely in film; why they are important, how they are used and what the definitions of these words mean. 

How does this show my learning?
By creating a crossword puzzle I am showing that I know the definition to key words related to visual and sound techniques and show that I am able to teach other people. I am wondering what are some other things that are also important in visual and sound techniques; and also what are the most important to create a great film. 

How does this work show/affect my learning? It shows how much I have learnt so far What am I wondering as a result of this learning? I wonder if I'm actually doing this correctly or incorrectly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.