Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Algebra in science



In hurumanu 6 we have been learning about math for example, Algebra, Geometry and Angles, its not called learning about math its called Mathmatical thinking, one thing I liked about math is I got to split up into groups with our friends, some people didnt like working with there friends because they didnt get that much done, but I didnt go with my mates, so I´d be more focused one thing I didnt like was, how we had to write on paper out of a huge text book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.