Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Music - This Semester

  1. What instrument did you choose to learn and why?
Piano Was my instrument I chose it because I could play a little bit before I started playing in music. I wanted to learn more about it because I was Good at it I wanted to carry on with piano

2.What song did you choose to learn and why?
I Chose two songs they were (I Aint Mad At Cha And Changes By Tupac) Because I liked the sound of the beat and wanted to have a crack and I actually learned how to play it

3.What was challenging about this piece and how did you overcome the challenges?
My challenge was to learn the left hand on I aint mad at cha which was really hard. Because you got to focused on the right hand which mucked up the left hand playing/

4.Were you happy with your final recording/performance? why?
I played Changes by tupac because Because it was harder to play I aint mad at cha because I didn't get the left hand so I did Changes.

5.What would you change about your performance if you could do it again?
Play I aint mad at cha because that was my main goal to play it in front of people but I couldn't I needed to learn left hand but it was to hard

6.Were you happy with your overall grade and why?
I was extremely happy because I never thought I was that good At music/Piano because I never use to play but when I went to music I started to get better and better.
Now I need to learn that left hand so I can Preform the song front of people

7.What have you enjoyed about Music this semester?
I enjoyed everything because I learnt One of the hardest songs on piano for me I started with fur Elise but then I wanted to try something harder then that so I went to Changes then I aint mad At cha

The Best Resources for Royalty Free Music to Use for YouTube Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.