Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Our Stop Motion Script

My Stop motion is going to be about this youtuber called dellor that rages a lot and for 
me Kayden, Evan the stop motion goes like the youtuber dies and smashes the keyboard 
Then he has to go get a new one that cost $130 and the counter guys name is boy, boy says...

Welcome to Walmart is this all your purchasing dellor says yes 

I have done a lot of  it 

I need to finish my planning for the stop motion 

A youtuber that rages a lot and breaks keyboards on his head and on his legs

We're using Lego to do our stop motion



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.