Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Day#5 One step at a time



Today in writing we have been looking at some sites and the first activity was to write a (10 - 8) sentence store what could happen if you got lost without your group second activity was write about a famous person I picked Joseph Parker because hes my famous boxer the bonus activity was about write your feelings about would you want to go to otago central rail trail I said yes because I want to explore more places in the world


#Hope I get some feed back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.