Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

How Animals Survive in Antarctica



WALT describe how animals adapt to the living in Antarctica.

So first In literacy we read about animals then I started with an Emperor Penguin and made notes about the animal.

Then I made a new slide and changed the background color to one that looks like Antarctica. I added my text and made my notes make sense. I put what I had read into my own words and added to it what I learnt at the Antarctic center.

And here is my work hope you enjoy my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neihana! I like how you haven't overloaded the slides with pictures. This reminds me of when I made my slide about Awesome Antarctica Animals! Maybe next time you can make the title better and put MORE information about the animals! Other then that it was pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.