Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

day in the life of a shoe


I’m finally awake oh no when Nate step's off the bed he comes and grabs me
And he said yes i'm going to Think that hep's of people are going to think i’m cool am I somewhere that is really small
Nate's  sock's stink
like horse fart that
has been sitting there for ages
that I said owe yuck Nate your
Sock’s stink Can you go & put
some new one’s on & put those
one’s in the woshen Mishearn
please. your Adidas’s are
Quite cool so you don’t won’t
to get smelly shoes don’t you
Nate said no but for a couple
Of seconds they started to smell like burger king. 
And that's 
my day in the life of a shoe   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.